Statement on Accessibility
This Statement on Accessibility applies for the website published by Bayerische Landesbank under https://www.bayernlb.de/internet/de/blb/resp/index.jsp.
As a public-sector body within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2016/2102 we strive to implement said Directive by making our websites and mobile applications accessible in line with the German Act on Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities (BGG) and the German Barrier-Free Information Technology Ordinance (BITV 2.0).
The accessibility requirements stem from Section 3 (1) to (4) and Section 4 of BITV 2.0, which was adopted on the basis of Section 12d of the BGG.
Our website accessibility review was based on a self-audit conducted on 16 December 2022.
The review has found that our website is only partially compliant with the above-mentioned requirements for the reasons cited below.
The following content on our website is not barrier-free for the reasons as follows:
- The videos containing substantive information do not include synchronised or dynamic audio descriptions. Nor are there any alternative full-text transcripts or captioning available.
- Some of the images, objects, layout graphics and user interface elements that appear on the website and the linked PDF documents do not provide text alternatives.
- Some of the HTML structural elements (markups) used for the headings and lists that appear on the website and the linked PDF documents are not accurate.
- Some of the form labels cannot be programmatically deciphered.
- The text that appears on the website, as well as the linked PDF documents, does not provide sufficient luminance contrast under all settings.
- Some of the content that appears on the website and the linked PDF documents displays images in lieu of text.
- Some of the visual information that is used in images containing substantive information and in graphical user interface elements does not provide a colour contrast of at least 3:1 under some or any of the settings available for the website or the linked PDF documents.
- Under certain circumstances the website does not apply any user-defined browser settings, such as those for paragraph spacing.
- The website is not fully accessible using the keyboard alone, and keyboard-induced errors can occur.
- Moving or automatically updated content cannot be controlled by the user.
- Not all errors are recognised, and some of the form fields are not provided with a Help feature.
The current accessibility deficiencies are scheduled to be rectified by 16 June 2023. This Statement was issued on 16 December 2022 and last updated on 16 December 2022.
How to report a barrier: contact information for feedback
Would you like to inform us of a barrier? Or are you looking for information as to how to achieve accessibility? Feel free to send your feedback to and/or request information from firstname.lastname@example.org .
Should the feedback you send to the address mentioned above not result in a satisfactory solution, you may avail yourself of the services of an arbitration board as provided for under Section 16 of the BGG. The arbitration board under the BGG is charged with promoting out-of-court settlements of legal disputes related to accessibility between people with disabilities and public institutions of the German federal government. The arbitration procedure is free of charge. No legal assistance is required. For more information about the arbitration procedure and the application channels, see under: www.schlichtungsstelle-bgg.de .
The BGG arbitration board may be contacted directly at email@example.com .