Regardless of individual business activities, the following ESG standards and exclusion criteria apply in the BayernLB Group:
- We comply with all EU and UN embargoes and sanctions. Where necessary, we go beyond local regulations.
- We do not tolerate any fraudulent activity, be it against our company, our customers or our employees. We work to combat all types of fraud.
- We do not do business with anyone who has been found guilty of bankruptcy or insolvency offences, corruption, money laundering, terrorist financing or other serious criminality. The same goes for companies run by such people.
- We do not get involved in transactions that aim to reduce and/or evade taxes and duties. This applies in our own country as well as others.
- We comply with the recommendations of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) for transactions with states not classified by the FATF as cooperating states.
- We do not undertake any transactions associated with the following areas or business practices: drug trafficking, human trafficking, sexual abuse, exploitative child labour or forced labour, slavery, migrant smuggling, organ trade, prostitution, pornography, product piracy.