Financing companies and products to address societal challenges such as climate change and
the energy transition.
Increasing numbers of investors want sustainable financing solutions
How sustainable are the activities of the companies and institutions I invest in? This is an important question for increasing numbers of private and institutional investors. And it is being asked across the German-speaking world, as the Forum for Sustainable Investments (FNG) discovered: at the end of 2015, over EUR 326 billion was being invested using ESG criteria.
Sustainable financial solutions are important for us too
This covers the following aspects:
- Complying with environmental, social and ethical standards in financial and capital markets transactions
- Offering sustainable investment products for private and institutional investors
- Financing companies and products to address societal challenges such as climate change and the energy transition.
The focus of our activities in recent years
- Refining existing sector and subject-specific guidelines
- Creating additional sector and subject-specific guidelines
- Establishing a process for including Sustainability Management in the evaluation of ESG opportunities and risks in various business activities. Secondly by taking into account of social and environmental aspects in the assessment of reputational risks.