Looking for an experienced team of specialists to help you by means of senior debt financing? One with a lot of structuring know-how that can advise you on renewable energy financing? We have in-depth sector knowledge in onshore and offshore wind and photovoltaic and solar thermal, geothermal and hydropower storage solutions. Trust one of the leading financiers of renewable energy.
What are the challenges to utilities posed by energy decarbonisation and the coal phase-out? How can the supply gap be closed using renewable energy sources? What can we do collectively to ensure that renewable energy is put to use much more than it already is today? And what kinds of investments in renewables can truly make a difference?
You have questions? BayernLB’s international renewable energy team comprises over fifty experienced specialists in Munich, London, Paris, Milan and New York. We’ll shore up your plans with senior debt financing and also guide you through the structuring – all throughout Europe and North America, and in selected emerging markets. Talk to us.
“We act globally and help primarily German exporters with their investments in sustainable, renewable energy.”Ute Schall Renewable Energy
- Senior debt financing and related structuring advice
- Extensive consulting services for investments in onshore and offshore wind and photovoltaic and solar thermal, geothermal and hydropower storage solutions
- A broad product range – from project and export financing to corporate financing and financial market solutions
- Procurement of subsidies or export credit backing for your projects from such sources as the KfW, Euler Hermes and the EKF
What you get
- A specialised partner that knows the ins and outs of the industry – one that will optimally cover your financing needs in this dynamic sector
- Our wide range of products for advancing your growth strategies
- Help with securing subsidies or export credit coverage for your projects
Our experience – your sustainable project success
For two decades we’ve been fostering renewable energy projects in Europe and North America and in selected emerging markets. In some 150 transactions a cumulative EUR 7.5 bn was invested, and 4.4 gigawatts of installed capacity created, worldwide. The amount of electricity thereby generated is enough to power 2.4 million households for an entire year. And this translates into an annual reduction of 3.9 million tonnes of CO2 emissions. We’re proud of that!