High-end technology, IT and telecommunications are the change drivers of the economy. Innovations from these sectors have formed the core of industrial progress in recent decades. They have paved the way for megatrends like digitalisation, artificial intelligence, Industry 4.0, the internet of things, cloud computing and autonomous driving.
Innovative power and momentum are high. Innovation cycles are getting shorter and shorter due to tough competition and rapid technological progress. Business models are undergoing constant change. This requires a high willingness to invest in research and development and in network availability and quality.
IT and technology companies are reliant on experienced financing partners that can assist with even considerable investment volumes and complex structured finance.
Do you want to expand and modernise your networks?
Do you want to invest in new products and services and set your business model up for the future?
Are you interested in ESG-based financial instruments?
Our technology & IT sector team provides you with holistic consulting on an equal footing. We work with you to develop structured financing solutions that are tailored precisely to you and your needs. So that you remain a leader in innovation in your market in the future.
- In-depth sector expertise: we understand complex business models and are familiar with the current technological developments in technology & IT.
- Consulting from a single team: we pool consulting and product expertise in our sector teams and as such we can guarantee dedicated contacts, informed strategic discussions, short decision channels and solutions tailored to your needs.
- Viable financing concepts: we work with you to develop the right solution, drawing on our profound structuring expertise.
We are a strong partner to companies from the technology & IT sector:
- BayernLB draws on decades-long customer relationships with top technology companies.
- We have taken a leading role in structuring numerous investment financing projects and increasingly take into account ESG aspects.