The mobility sector is on the move.
Key industries for Germany, such as the automotive sector, are undergoing a profound transformation. Politicians and customers are calling for climate-friendly drive technology and connectivity is a central purchasing criterion. Extensive investments are being made to move passenger and freight transport to rail, while the aviation sector is feeling the impact of the coronavirus epidemic.
Companies in this field need reliable financing partners they can count on. Partners that can assist with investments in rail vehicle fleets, alternative drive systems and charging infrastructure.
Are you investing in e-mobility, connectivity, climate-friendly engines or new wagons?
Are you looking to finance foreign business?
Are you interested in ESG-based financial instruments or subsidised loans for energy-efficient production processes?
Our sector teams provide you with holistic consulting on an equal footing. We work with you to develop structured financing solutions that are tailored precisely to you and your needs. So you can provide sustainable mobility services.
- In-depth sector expertise: we understand the business models in the mobility sector and are familiar with the technological and regulatory environment.
- Consulting from a single team: we offer you dedicated contacts, informed strategic discussions, short decision channels and solutions tailored to your needs.
- Viable financing concepts: we work with you to develop the right solution, drawing on our profound structuring expertise.
We are a strong partner to the mobility sector:
- As a Bavarian bank, we traditionally foster strong relationships to the automotive and supplier industry.
- In the past ten years, we have established ourselves in the rail segment as a leading financier of public transport and have amassed unique expert knowledge.
- We have been supporting the aviation sector since the beginning of the 1990s.