- We are there for the long haul for our corporate customers, who benefit from our solid expertise.
- When we do real estate financing, we guide our customers every step of the way throughout the entire value-added chain in Germany and other selected markets.
- We are the principal bank to the Free State of Bavaria and the central bank to the Bavarian savings banks.
- As a tech bank, DKB provides its customers with an excellent client experience and outstanding digital solutions.
- Our asset-management companies enable our customers to choose from a wide variety of sustainable investments.
Closely integrated in the Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe
For decades, around 350 savings banks in Bavaria and Germany have trusted us as a preferred partner. For instance, when it comes to issuing public-sector bonds: thanks to our longstanding customer relationships and sector expertise we are one of the leading arrangers. We serve retail customers through our subsidiary Deutsche Kreditbank AG (DKB).
Right there for our customers
- Germany: Munich head office, Nuremberg, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin, Leipzig
- Europe: Branch offices in London, Milan and Paris; Representative office in Moscow
- America: New York branch
- German Centre: Shanghai, Taicang
- Association of Bavarian Savings Banks (approx. 25%)
- Free State of Bavaria (approx. 75%)
Liquidity & funding
- Balanced funding mix of secured and unsecured bonds with a focus on euro
- Diversified funding sources, particularly via the savings banks, institutional investors, retail customers and the international debt issuance programme
- High retail funding via the savings banks (B custody accounts, 2018: approx. EUR 0.7 bn)
- The Bank ensures access to capital markets by regularly issuing benchmark secured bonds
- Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR): 143 % as at December 2018